Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Faces: Red Stripes

 Pencils, Watercolours, Digital



There's a sale on moleskines on Book Depository that I got two more watercolour books of different sizes! So excited and can't wait for them to arrive. Meantime, I'm going to continue to do some 'damage' on the last few pages of this current book. 

It's been fun doing a spread as this is a pretty small book (14cm by 9cm). The best thing about these books is that I get the best of both worlds. The smooth paper where my pencil can glide yet it refuses to buckle under those watercolour paints. 

Aside from art work, I've gone back to playing the guitar. Been listening to old songs which I used to play along so I couldn't help but pick it up again. It's sitting next to my desk collecting dust but it's time to let it shine for a bit.

Have a good week, peeps!

Mood Board




 







Images: Pinterest/ Tumblr/ Instagram

No comments: