Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday Faces


It's the first Monday of the year and time to get back to work! It was great having two weeks of holidays with my family that even my folks didn't want to go home. I'm not into making resolutions for the new year. I am just going to take more risks and work even harder. 2014 hasn't been a great year in most aspects so all the more I'm looking forward to fresh beginnings. 

It's been a hot start to the new year as we're having bush fires here in SA. It's the worst in 30 years and I hope it'll die down soon. The hot weather is not helping at all so we just have to pray for favorable conditions to help fire fighters.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and here's the fresh beginnings! 

:)

Mood Board










Images: Pinterest/ Tumblr/ Instagram

No comments: