Sunday, June 8, 2014

Facebook Page

So I jumped onto the bandwagon and created a separate Facebook page just for my work.  It probably may seem nothing but I was hesitant about creating one for two years. The idea was shelved for a really long time until I thought, 'What the heck'.

So for those people on my personal page, I'll still keep Monday Faces going there as well as on the new artist page. Faces will be posted hours apart on both pages so it won't seemed like I'm spamming your news feeds in the early week. Other things like updates, works in progress and full works will be on the artists page. So if you want to see more of those, follow me on this page to check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/ClaireWeeArt

As for what's been going on, I've been working on my website. So cross your fingers, I can get the new website with new work up and running by end of this week. 

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: