Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Faces

Pencils on bond paper
Model: Noma Han





I'll admit I enjoyed drawing this week's monday face, not just for obvious reasons. I've only painted tattoos once (an owl on 'Eve' in oils) and this is a first time to drawing them. Muscles was the second challenge but the hair took the longest! Layers of graphite to make it look the way it is. Think I'll draw more spunky fellows from now on.

Other than that, I had a relapse from my virus over the weekend. Doing my best to quit stressing even though it comes naturally. The pain did spread to my neck, head and back but it's manageable with the meds. Can't wait to be 100% fully recovered and I'm so missing my chocolate :(

Hope everyone had a good one.


Mood Board










  

Images: Pinterest/ Instagram/ Tumblr


No comments: