Thursday, April 15, 2010

I was advised by Harry that I should have some press ads in my design portfolio and to start off, I'll have to scout around for ads that could look better. I get Swish newsletters in my email from time to time and it's heaps simple but could do better with their fonts and info. This is my version for one of their newsletters.



Even though I was tired and feeling sick, I managed to be a little loose during life drawing. According to Harry and Tom, I did well last night. Working on kraft paper is easier than working on the bright blinding white paper. Everyone's got their process. I'm still working on mine.

Thanks to my smiggle to-do list, it has set me on the right track and getting more work done, including my laundry. You can buy them at Smiggle.

No comments: