Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday Faces


Pencils & Watercolours

I'm quite happy with the way the colours turned out in this illustration. It's been so tricky trying to get the gradients right and I think I succeeded this time round. So yay! 

You know the feeling when you've got everything in control, there's a deadline, and surprises just keep coming? Had to look after two sick family members, followed by fixing up stuff, needing to head to the shops to get supplies... Worse part is I forgot to put up the Christmas tree on two occasions and depended on an alarm to remind me. If only time will stand still for just a while so I can catch up with the heavy load.

It's almost Christmas and today's your last day for international orders! Shop for gifts at http://etsy.com/shop/claireweeart.

Hope you're all having a better week than I am. Have a good one!

:)


Mood Board










Images: Pinterest/ Instagram/ Tumblr

No comments: