Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Faces: xoxo



Some xoxo(s) with my drawings this week. 

 Had my official last class this year and also at the Framer. Sadly, art classes will no longer be held there from next year onwards. The people have been lovely and it was definitely a great opportunity to work with them. They do lovely framing too! I will miss the Framer but like they all say, when one door closes, another one opens. On the bright side, we are still continuing our art group next year. If anyone is interested, you can contact me here for more details.



We had a beautiful lunch at one of my student's place after class. I have to say I've been very lucky with the students that come by because we all enjoy each other's company as well as the great talents everyone has. Absolutely love the presents they gave! They know I'm a huge animal lover. 


Also I'm going to miss one of the sweetest faces on Instagram. Sadly, Rambo (bunnymama) has passed on. He was only four but has gone through many health battles. One of the strongest bunnies I've seen and he has brought many smiles to people around the world with his brother Eddy. Rambo will be missed. Extra love to his family and Rambo will be watching over them. 







No comments: