Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Faces & Last MF Class of 2012

Today's face is a friend of mine, Sufyan. When I started drawing a few years ago, he asked me to draw him but back then, my skills were terrible. Since he's got a rad new hair do, I think with a bit more experience, I can draw him bit better. Hope you like it bus 74 buddy!! Ask me to draw you in 5 years' time and we'll see how my skills are by then! Hope you like it!

Also I just finished off the last monday face class of the year. It's always a pleasure teaching these lovely ladies. Enjoy watching them grow in their skills. To end off the class, we had a bit of a party with home made goodies. I brought some coconut shuku shuku and a lovely feast with some bubbly at a student's house after that. Will see them again next year! For now, some pics!

No comments: