Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Faces

Two faces this week! Being at the exhibition space does help me to get my practice work done. Here I was experimenting with patterns and the tiger...well... I did it for an example for my students in class. Their challenge was that they had to draw wild animals and capture their moods. It's a very interesting exercise which I recommend. One of my students did an illustration of a lion which reminded me so much of the lion from the Wizard of Oz. That scared look that says 'what did i do wrong?' Also if you haven't been into the Melting Pot exhibition, it'll only be on till end of this week. Limited prints are also up for purchase so if you're interested, feel free to email me for enquiries. I'll be working on opening an online store soon too!

No comments: