Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Faces: Claire Laffut



Watercolours & Pencils

It's been a crazy weekend, working on two projects at the same time. I think I can safely say that one project is completed. Also, it's the first time I've drawn so many muscles with the exception of life drawing.

Apart from it all, I still managed to finished this week's Monday Faces featuring the lovely blogger and artist Claire Laffut. I love her neck tattoos and had to draw them! You can visit her tumblr here.

Besides everything, I'm still waiting on fabric samples to arrive which is taking ages and also I have to get to making some prints soon. Also, will be planning a series for Christmas. Where has the time gone! Oh well, have a good week peeps!
:)


Mood Board










Images: Pinterest/ Tumblr/ Instagram

No comments: